1. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer would have been an obvious for me as number one, so I decided to mix things up a bit and choose The Evolution. I love it nearly as much and it's in the same family, so why not?
2. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- What can I say about this cover that hasn't already been said? Born Wicked's original cover is a stunner. I absolutely love this cover and I cannot believe the publisher has changed it. This cover will always be a classic go-to for me.
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass - The cover for The Selection is more than likely the only reason I own this book. Girls in pretty dresses... I love them so! Side note: Have you seen how this cover was made? *sigh* It's my dream to design a cover this pretty one day.
4. Die for Me by Amy Plum - I feel like the cover for Die for Me portrays the feelings of this book so well. Plus, I may be slightly obsessed with the colors and scrollwork in this cover.
5. Miss. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - The cover of Miss. Peregrine is actually the reason I picked up this book to start with -- the fonts and vintage photograph grabbed my attention right away. However, once I read the book, my love for this cover grew considerably.
6. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - This cover took a considerable amount of time to grow on me. I spent months looking at Unravel Me and never felt a rush of love until I actually had the book in my hands. Now? I can't get enough of it!
7. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray - A Great and Terrible Beauty was one of the very first young adult books that I ever read--some eight years ago--and I've always been in love with the cover.
8. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - I wanted to pick Fever for this spot, but I never techniqually finished the book, so Wither will have to do.
9. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting - I think the cover art for all of the books in the Body Finder series are unique. Flowers in hypnotic colors? I love them!
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - The cover for My Life Next Door does not do the book justice, but it does hint at the wonderful story inside. Why did I choose it? Each time I catch a glimpse of the cover I get submerged back into the story for a moment... and I'm not complaining. ;)